Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Here goes nothin'

Well this is exciting for me. The idea of a blog seemed a little out of character to me at first but after watching my wife do it I realize now what a creative outlet it can be. I have always felt like I could be a good writer if I put some time into it (actual writing, not rollin' doobies). So the question now is, what should I write about? Well, I added a list to the main page that contains upcoming blog entries. I also left comments turned on so that anyone can suggest post ideas; I really want to post things that are interesting to other people so please do so! You can name any subject that you think I might be interested in and I will research about it and write. That would be fun for me.

I hope this Blog is everything you have been dreaming of.

No comments: