Will tagged me. It's been a LONG time since I blogged. So I am guessing nobody will read this since you are all tired of checking for posts...
10 Years ago...
I was going to CBC with my brother every day for Running Start and attending multiple hours of seminary. Yeah, we were pretty bored.
5 Things on my list to do today...
1. Make a million dollars
2. Post to my blog
3. Pay off my house with the $1 mill
4. Say prayers
5. Invest the rest
Snacks I enjoy...
Schwan's Brownie Ala Mode, chips and salsa, cold pizza & root beer, cottage cheese
3 Bad Habits...
1. Forgetting to brush my teeth
2. Leaving the milk out (recently acquired)
3. Not locking the front door
5 Places I have Lived...
1. Richland, Washington
2. Laie, Hawaii
3. Taipei, Taiwan
4. Pleasant Grove, Utah
5. Bothell, Washington
5 Jobs I have had...
1. Software Developer - Mundo Communications
2. Software Developer - El TORO Prepaid
3. Software Developer - Coinstar
4. Software Developer - Microsoft
5. Well Roundedness Advisor - Diversity Today
5 Things you don't know about me...
1. When I was 9 I was crushed when I got 2nd place in a 3rd grade spelling contest.
2. I like to talk alot, but the thought of speaking in front of a lot of people makes me sick to my stomach.
3. When I was a kid I used to roll off my bed in the middle of the night. One time I woke up underneath my brother Evan's bed on the other side of the room.
4. I once created a home made landmine with my friend, Austin. We used a shotgun shell, some PVC pipe and a screw. We even tested it with a rock... worked like a charm.
5. When I was a kid I had little pimples on my cheeks and I once tried to rub them off with sandpaper.
If I suddenly had a million dollars...
I would pay off our house and invest the rest. I know... boring.
I am tagging Kyle and Laura.